24 Hour care is a specialized type of home care that allows caregivers to stay at your homes for a specific period. This way, your loved one gets the needed care at any time of the day. This approach is vital for older adults who wander at night and needs constant supervision. Our caregivers at Akahina Home Care are highly trained to provide appropriate services tailored to your loved ones’ needs.
When Do You Need 24 Hour Care?
- If your loved one needs assistance with tasks throughout the day.
- You need reassurance that your loved one is safe even at night.
- Your loved one needs 24/7 care, assistance, and support.
- Respite care for family members to allow them to take a break, go on vacation, and more.
- Your loved one has been recently discharged from the hospital and requires optimum care.
- You, as a family member, require freedom to do your other responsibilities.