MISSION AND VISION
As a Navy and Marine Veteran family-owned company, we understand service and commitment. We bring that service and commitment to each of our clients and their families by providing in-home care that improves our client’s quality of life while they remain independent and in the comfort of their homes.
Our vision at Akahina Home Care is to be the “Gold Standard” in the industry. As a privately owned agency, we have the agility and flexibility to stay on top of changes in the industry. We do it through ongoing training and development while keeping our clients and their families as our North Star.
Akahina Home Care is a home care agency in Temecula, California, that offers comprehensive programs for veterans and the elderly. Our team works diligently to ensure our clients get the needed care they deserve at all times. Thus, we carefully assess our staff members before we send them to your homes. First, we have laid out specific application requirements. Then, we provide them with further training to enhance their skills. As such, we guarantee you or your loved one can make the most of life in the comfort of home with our compassionate home care services!
- Comfort – keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life, and well-being is central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection- treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity- provide our clients unselfish good-hearted staff members who are generous with their care and compassion.
For more details about our company, please leave us a message at your convenience.